What Makes Us Different
When you compare any of the staff members or the features of our facilities to those of other funeral homes in the area, you will find that Joseph S. Klecatsky & Sons Funeral Homes exceeds your expectations. Each of our three locations offers you comfortable surroundings and friendly, yet thoroughly professional staff.
Our Guaranteed Commitment to Our Families
We pledge to:
- Provide the best in care while serving your family and friends.
- Offer many choices to assist you in creating a "one-of-a-kind" celebration of life.
- Share the information you request, presented in an understandable manner.
- Give you the ability to select the type of service you want to honor your loved one.
- Make every effort to create a meaningful ceremony that provides a future of positive memories.
Our overriding goal is to fulfill your needs with the quality of service, care, respect and dignity due your family.
We are proud to have had the ability to serve so many in such a difficult time in their lives, and we thank them for the trust they placed in us. If you are in need of the services of a funeral professional, we invite you to call us at (651) 451-1551.
The Reasons to Choose Us
- We are an independent; family-owned and operated funeral home, which means we are able to provide you and your family personalized service, quality care and we do not have to answer to any stockholders, just family members like you.
- Regardless of the location of your service or the funeral home you select, our entire staff is available for you.
- Since 1926, our staff members have earned a reputation that is highly respected in the Twin Cities.
- If you compare our costs to other funeral homes, mortuaries or cremation societies, you will find that we strive to offer a fair and low cost while giving the highest level of service. For instance, the families we serve are never required to pay for unnecessary "membership fees" that cremation societies require.
- We're very proud of our highly qualified staff. We truly care about the people in our community and sincerely want to help your family.
- We receive regular compliments about our comfortable and conservative facilities.
- We make it easy for you to pre-plan a complete funeral celebration, regardless of the form of body disposition, i.e. earth burial or cremation.
- You and your family members are able to choose the services and merchandise that you value at a fair price with an independent and objective funeral director.
When you turn to Joseph S. Klecatsky & Sons, you put your loved one and your surviving family members in the hands of caring, dedicated professionals. Call us at (651) 451-1551 whenever the need arises. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.